Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Dec 3rd, 2013

Dr. Blank and his girls are excellent! He spends plenty of time with his patients, and the dictation sent home in the mail is very helpful. The male receptionist can be somewhat short at times. I've tried to check in for my appointment, and just stood there because he's on his cell phone or has his nose in a book, which I find unprofessional.

|  amazing doctor  |  show details
by sidekick on Nov 27th, 2013

I had a hip replacement, and it has given me my life back. I feel great. He is kind, patient and explains everything. He even dictates the entire appointment at the end, into the computer and sends you a copy, so you can actually reference something later. I wish all doctors did this! He uses the latest procedures, and is very hi-tech. Oh and you never wait for your appointment once you arrive. They pretty much see you on schedule. This is the first doctor in the history of the world that actually does this. The only negative would be I think his front office could use some sprucing up and some of the front staff are difficult to work with sometimes, and not always that friendly. Mainly one person, but it is not that big of a deal.

|  Thank you!  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2013

I knew I needed a knee replacement, and Dr. Blank put my mind at ease. He is very thorough, spends plenty of time explaining the process, and sends the report home as well for reference. His surgical scheduler, Melissa, was very helpful. She was kind and patient with me and answered any questions I had, and there were quite a few! Dr. Blank's post operative care was just as wonderful as my other appointments, and I couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you both for all of your help!

|  Top Notch Doc  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2013

Dr. Blank came highly recommended from two different friends: one a surgery patient of Dr. Blank, and the other a first class nurse. My experience with him has been equally positive. I'm a runner and he shares my enthusiasm for the sport. He listens patiently and answers all my questions, even if asked the same thing more than once! He's very knowledgeable and conservative in his approach, opting for the least invasive approach first. His staff, Dana and Mark, are also top notch!

|  Beware of Support Staff  |  show details
May 8th, 2013

I do not recommend this office. We were charged an exorbitant amount of money for a 15-minute appointment during which my child received no treatment, just a diagnosis that only required rest to heal. The bill was about $2,000. When I telephoned the billing department to inquire why the bill was so high, pointing out that no treatment was given--no cast, not even an ace bandage--I was yelled and screamed at. It was horrendous.

|  show details
May 6th, 2013

The receptionist should really be working in the back office. She is so rude and acts like she is the doctor. I am a patient of his but hate to visit or call because of her rudeness. Can't wait to not have to go to this office anymore.

|  wouldnt even see me  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

I have fatty tumors in my knee that are extremely painful. I called to get a appointment and the receptionist would not even schedule me. The receptionist whom acts as if she is a doctor herself made the decision with out even consulting with the doctor. Thanks for depriving me of a chance to even see the doctor. I guess receptionists decide who recieves a doctors care now.

|  Thorough and meticulous  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Had anterior approach for hip replacement and was up using a cane in 3 days. I Had put off surgery for years and there was significant arthritis damage in my hip and could not believe how soon I was up and about. He patiently answered all our questions and concerns, and did not end the appointments until we were satisfied. He even changed the dressing himself in the hospital and in his office. I would recommend him to everyone needing surgery.

|  top notch  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2010

Dr. Blank and his asst were awesome!

|  go to him for great shoulder surgery  |  show details
by Elena J. Colicelli on Feb 11th, 2010

great experience- his PA-Dana is worth her weight in gold-latest computerized X-ray equipment- dictated note sent to patient and PCP after every visitoffice staff could not be more helpful and informative

|  Exceptional Surgeon  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2008

I am a patient of Dr. Blank's and I have found him to be a shining star in a field of questionable physicians. He takes all the time required to explain your condition so that you understand. In surgery he is just as meticulous which results in a rapid recovery. I cannot say enough about how excellent he is.