Dr. Peter Blank DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 26th, 2016
DO NOT USE THEM
what a horrible office manager, avoid !!!

October 29th, 2015
top patient
Dr. Blank is an excellent surgeon and physician. His excellence in delivering the care and results he stated would be possible were achieved. My life has changed because of his skills in hip replacement. Having a number of Drs. in my family I can measure his delivery and performance. He is at the top of his game.

April 29th, 2015
Frozen shoulder
I was treated for a frozen shoulder and received two injections by the doctor. When the meds kicked in I was immediately light-headed and nearly fainted. The doctor and his assistant quickly half-carried me out of his room and left me in the meeting area. It took an hour before I could stand. I could barely drive my car because my arm wouldn't move. When I complained, he said it was psychosomatic. I have never returned. Bad experience. I am with another doctor now and very happy.

December 3rd, 2013
Dr. Blank and his girls are excellent! He spends plenty of time with his patients, and the dictation sent home in the mail is very helpful. The male receptionist can be somewhat short at times. I've tried to check in for my appointment, and just stood there because he's on his cell phone or has his nose in a book, which I find unprofessional.

November 27th, 2013
amazing doctor
I had a hip replacement, and it has given me my life back. I feel great. He is kind, patient and explains everything. He even dictates the entire appointment at the end, into the computer and sends you a copy, so you can actually reference something later. I wish all doctors did this! He uses the latest procedures, and is very hi-tech. Oh and you never wait for your appointment once you arrive. They pretty much see you on schedule. This is the first doctor in the history of the world that actually does this. The only negative would be I think his front office could use some sprucing up and some of the front staff are difficult to work with sometimes, and not always that friendly. Mainly one person, but it is not that big of a deal.

August 10th, 2013
Thank you!
I knew I needed a knee replacement, and Dr. Blank put my mind at ease. He is very thorough, spends plenty of time explaining the process, and sends the report home as well for reference. His surgical scheduler, Melissa, was very helpful. She was kind and patient with me and answered any questions I had, and there were quite a few! Dr. Blank's post operative care was just as wonderful as my other appointments, and I couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you both for all of your help!

June 26th, 2013
Top Notch Doc
Dr. Blank came highly recommended from two different friends: one a surgery patient of Dr. Blank, and the other a first class nurse. My experience with him has been equally positive. I'm a runner and he shares my enthusiasm for the sport. He listens patiently and answers all my questions, even if asked the same thing more than once! He's very knowledgeable and conservative in his approach, opting for the least invasive approach first. His staff, Dana and Mark, are also top notch!

May 8th, 2013
Beware of Support Staff
I do not recommend this office. We were charged an exorbitant amount of money for a 15-minute appointment during which my child received no treatment, just a diagnosis that only required rest to heal. The bill was about $2,000. When I telephoned the billing department to inquire why the bill was so high, pointing out that no treatment was given--no cast, not even an ace bandage--I was yelled and screamed at. It was horrendous.

July 26th, 2012
Thorough and meticulous
Had anterior approach for hip replacement and was up using a cane in 3 days. I Had put off surgery for years and there was significant arthritis damage in my hip and could not believe how soon I was up and about. He patiently answered all our questions and concerns, and did not end the appointments until we were satisfied. He even changed the dressing himself in the hospital and in his office. I would recommend him to everyone needing surgery.

October 4th, 2010
top notch
Dr. Blank and his asst were awesome!

February 11th, 2010
go to him for great shoulder surgery
great experience- his PA-Dana is worth her weight in gold-latest computerized X-ray equipment- dictated note sent to patient and PCP after every visitoffice staff could not be more helpful and informative

October 9th, 2008
Exceptional Surgeon
I am a patient of Dr. Blank's and I have found him to be a shining star in a field of questionable physicians. He takes all the time required to explain your condition so that you understand. In surgery he is just as meticulous which results in a rapid recovery. I cannot say enough about how excellent he is.