Learn more about Dr. Peter Blessey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Blessey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blessey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blessey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Blessey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blessey graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Blessey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Blessey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Blessey practice?
- Dr. Peter Blessey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Blessey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Slidell, LA.
See Covington Surgeons.