Dr. Peter Roland Blier MD and PHD is a male Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Rheumatology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Blier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Blier, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Osteoarthritis Hand and Wrist and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blier graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance