A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Blier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Blier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Blier, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Blier graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Roland Blier MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Blier practice?
- Dr. Peter Blier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Blier practices Pediatrics near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicopee, MA.
See Springfield Pediatricians.