A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bloom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bloom, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Bloom MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Peter Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Bloom practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Gastroenterologists.