Dr. Peter Donal Bloom MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bloom, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bloom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Bloom practice?
Dr. Peter Bloom practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsville, NY and Niagara Falls, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Gastroenterologists, and Buffalo Radiologists.