Dr. Peter Bloom MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Buffalo, NY

March 15th, 2016
Good Doctor
Waiting room times are pretty long. Bedside manner is fair. Other than that, I was diagnosed accurately the very first time I saw him. Scheduled an emergency colonoscopy the very next early morning. Dr. Bloom has gone out of his way to personally call me, twice. Very prompt feedback!

March 3rd, 2016
Horrible billing practices. Staff in the billing department rude and disrespectful. Manager of the billing department extremely disrespectful on the phone.

October 24th, 2015
Caring and Competent
My husband and I have found Dr. Bloom to be a compassionate and competent physician. He is most thorough when making his diagnosis and in ruling out other problems. He has personally followed up for us several times to be sure we received immediate and effective care. His PA is also responsive and easy to work with. I highly recommend him for anyone with GI problems.

April 7th, 2015
Very good, I recommend him
He doesn't push medicine, but told me the facts. He was excellent at calling me or writing me a letter very quickly after I had my CT scan, UltraSound, and blood work. He is prompt, good at diagnosis, and very impressed with his level of concern and wanting to make sure he ruled out everything that could be the problem. I like him. I went to a different GI doc in the same practice before, who I didn't like at all....and I'm glad I switched to Dr. Bloom. He is very good.

October 12th, 2012
Knowledgeable and most helpful
Answered all my quetions, took his time, put me at ease, did not push tests. Would highly recommend.

September 20th, 2012
Excellent
Dr. Bloom is an excellent doctor who cares for his patients.

July 7th, 2009
Excellent GI doc and staff
We have been seeing Dr. Bloom for several months, working to diagnose my daughter's problems. She is non-verbal so this has been a very challenging process.Dr. Bloom and his staff (esp his physician's assistant Hannah) are amazing. He has been extremely thorough, flexible, and helpful. We reluctantly agreed to some difficult diagnostic procedures and they identified the problems.Very thorough, very competent.And here is the kicker: they call every couple weeks to find out how my daughter is doing. Yes the doctor's PA calls US. And if we have questions, the doctor himself will call, usually within the day.This is not a new doc trying to build his practice. It took us 2-3 months to get an appointment.We highly recommend Dr. Bloom.

March 13th, 2008
Good doctor, bedside manner not so great
He's good at what he does, but don't expect Mr. Personality - he's very dry.