A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bockhorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bockhorst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bockhorst, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bockhorst graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bockhorst has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Bockhorst DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Bockhorst practice?
- Dr. Peter Bockhorst has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Bockhorst practices Family Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Primary Care Doctors.