A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Boggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Boggs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boggs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Boggs, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boggs graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boggs has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Bryan Boggs MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Boggs practice?
- Dr. Peter Boggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Boggs practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Allergists and Shreveport Pediatricians.