A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Boggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Boggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boggs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Boggs, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boggs graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boggs has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Bryan Boggs MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Boggs practice?
- Dr. Peter Boggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Boggs practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Allergists and Shreveport Pediatricians.