A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Boggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Boggs, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boggs graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boggs has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Boggs practice?
Dr. Peter Boggs practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Bossier City, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Bossier City Allergists and Bossier City Pediatricians.