Learn more about Dr. Peter Bolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bolan, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bolan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bolan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bolan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Bolan practice?
Dr. Peter Bolan practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA.
See Macon Surgeons, Macon Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Macon Family Physicians.