A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bonis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bonis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bonis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans