A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bono, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bono graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Bono has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Louis Bono DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Bono practice?
- Dr. Peter Bono has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bono practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.