Dr. Peter Bono Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Bono?

August 13th, 2017

Solved my back problem completely.

If I ever have future back problems, I will definitely see Dr. Bono about it.

March 4th, 2017

Fusion

Dr bono did my sons fusion on back. Did a wonderful job. Thankyou from bono

January 7th, 2017

Imediate relief from years of disc damage and mis-alignment causing pinched nerve when walking

Very pleasant and took a lot of time to describe images from mri and what the surgery would do for me. Five weeks after procedure I am walking without the stabbing pain I had. I have other issues that are hereditary that can never be fixed but my life is going to be much better since surgery.

November 6th, 2016

Pateniance

September 26th, 2016

Lifetime foot pain after laminectomy

After a laminectomy, I experienced severe foot and toe numbness and pain on the same side as the procedure. I never had any foot pain prior. This doctor told me there was no connection, but my body has a different opinion. I still have daily pain 2 years later, and probably will for life. I urge you to consider other treatments and other doctors. I paid a high price for my choice.

August 5th, 2016

post op.

It's been about 5 weeks since Dr. Bono performed a "double disc replacement" in my neck (C5 & C7) the results have been everything he said they would be. I'm pain free, The numbness is fading. Before the procedure I could not sleep on either side, I experienced numbness if I tried to sleep on my right side, and a sharp pain in my shoulder blade if I tried to sleep on my left side. I have been sleeping comfortably since the day of my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Bono and his staff. I can not thank them enough !

December 30th, 2015

Still in Pain

I believe that Dr. Bono is an good surgeon. Unfortunately once he does his job he feels that he is done. Post op, I experienced ongoing pain. He was defensive as far as my issues and dismissed them. Basically he said that what he did worked. My pain I found out on my own was due to the extensive atrophy and loss of muscle due to nerve damage. He should have diagnosed this and told me. Evidently, this is not his problem. 1-year post op. I am still in daily pain and headaches. Doing extensive Physical Therapy to rebuild muscle loss due to OPLL. He should have at least informed me of this and pointed me in the right direction. He would not return my e-mails regarding my issues. I guess once they are paid they are done!

November 17th, 2015

BEWARE

Pre op he was great, a little arrogant but great. Post op? Omg...he changed. It was as if, "well my job is done" He does not care about my pain what so ever. His assistant persrcribed me the wrong meds, then refused to write me a new script less than one week after a double anterior cervical Decompression and fusion. His staff is incompetent, uncompationate people. As a surgeon, we will see if the fusion takes. But I'm warning you now, if you think he's going to give one iota about your pain post op your going to be very wrong and very sorry. I know I'm sorry I chose him as my surgeon at this point.

November 17th, 2015

Too many surgeons to choose Bono

During my preop visit the doctor & staff were great. Then 3 days before scheduled surgery day receive emails that he was changing procedures stating insurance issues. I contacted my insurance & they informed me the issue was the surgeons submitted paperwork. I contacted his assistant & explained the mixup & how to correct it. They chose to not. Immediately postop he showed his true colors. Was very arrogant & rude. Then when it came time for pain control he completely lacked knowledge & interest in handling it. Left me in constant pain due to the lack of pain control knowledge & concern. Went days with no medication because took time writing refills. Definitely felt like I I was no longer of importance due to him being busy hustling new patients. Was a complete nightmare that still lingers. There are too many surgeons out there in my opinion to use Bono. He only cares until he gets paid, then your on your own. Kinda scary when full recovery takes 9 to 12 months. Please don't make the mistake I did.

July 18th, 2015

arrogant rude holier than thou

Don't waste your time... condescending, holier than thou, and rude number one a-hole! Doesn't give 2 rats arses about you or your pain. ..he can't see past his 'greatness' you'll be very sorry and disappointed if your hoping to see a Dr that understands the pain you are suffering with...

April 20th, 2015

long wait for appointments and in waiting room. great doctor, unconcern receptionist.

March 3rd, 2015

Amazing Surgeon

Dr Bono helped me with a debilitating and painful spinal problem that other doctors could only throw painkillers at. He listened to me, explained it all to me, and performed a very long and arduous surgery that I feel was nothing short of a gift to me. I am so much better and able to once again do things that had become impossible. His demeanor is kind, caring, and honest. He has never rushed me, nor let any of my questions go unanswered. His staff is very professional and helpful as well.