A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Boorjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Boorjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Boorjian, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Boorjian graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boorjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Boorjian FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Boorjian practice?
- Dr. Peter Boorjian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Boorjian practices Urology near Glen Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Urologists.