Learn more about Dr. Peter Bornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bornstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bornstein
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Bornstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bornstein, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bornstein graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bornstein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter F Bornstein MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Bornstein practice?
- Dr. Peter Bornstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Bornstein practices Pediatrics and Infectious Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Infectious Disease Doctors.