A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bornstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bornstein, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bornstein graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bornstein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter F Bornstein MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Bornstein practice?
- Dr. Peter Bornstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bornstein practices Pediatrics and Infectious Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Infectious Disease Doctors.