Learn more about Dr. Peter Bornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bornstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bornstein
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Bornstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bornstein, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bornstein graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bornstein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter F Bornstein MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Bornstein practice?
- Dr. Peter Bornstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Bornstein practices Pediatrics and Infectious Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Infectious Disease Doctors.