A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Boruta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Boruta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Boruta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boruta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Boruta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boruta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Boruta practice?
Dr. Peter Boruta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.