Peter W Bossart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 30th, 2015
Great
I have been seeing Dr. Bossart for years. He has always been able to help with the issues I have had.

January 9th, 2015
They are the best

December 30th, 2014
Approved!!!!
Was expecting tremendous pain after surgery. He was nice and I didn't have much pain as I expected. I would go back to this dr. if I ever needed to again. Thank you Dr.!!!

December 14th, 2013
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Peter Bossart removed party of my left colon, a sigmoidectomy, because of reoccurring diverticulitis. I would recommend Dr. Bossart to anyone. Besides the fact that he is experienced and competent, he was very kind and thoughtful, going out of his way many times for my benefit.

May 1st, 2013
Excellent Physician
He won't shoot the breeze with you or tell you a clever joke, but he knows the medicine he practices very well and does it with concern and thoughtfulness to guarantee the perfect result. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

April 30th, 2013
I went to Dr. Bossart for rectal prolapse & possible sphincter defect. Upon examination he told me he believed the sphincter was intact but refused further testing... told me that was information only attorneys needed??? What?! Then told me I would have to deal with having accidents and not controlling gas. I was very disappointed in my appointment with him. I would not recommend him if you have fecal incontience.

October 26th, 2012
Wonderful Doc. and is quick to get you out of pain!! love him

April 20th, 2012
horrible
I found Dr Bossart through Dex.com. I made an appointment to see him a month in advance. I drove an hour and a half for this appointment. I was unfamiliar with the area, and got lost therefor making me 10 minutes late. when I arrived, I was told that Dr. Bossart was unwilling to see me since I was a bit late. I was told I needed to reschedule. After the receptionist was trying to help me, she asked Dr. Bossart a question and he told her to "shut up." I really needed to see this Dr. because I am pregnant and may have complications with delivery depending on the results of the visit. He seemed to not care about my situation. Kept looking at the clock and looking at me making me feel completely uncomfortable. After I told him my situation, he rattled off some medical information like I would know what he was talking about. He talked down to me, making me feel unintelligent and like a child. I will never make another appointment with Peter Bossart! I have never been turned away for being 10 minutes late. I am usually the one waiting for the doctor for 30 minutes. I would never recommend Peter Bossart to anyone! What a horrible experience!

February 28th, 2012
Dr Bossart preformed a fissure procedure on me and about 5 years later did my colonosopy.Not fun proccedures but his office and his expertise made me feel comfortable.He also has a sencse of humor, which is important in his practice. anyway, I think so.

November 15th, 2009
Hemorrhoid stabling
Dr. Bossart performed a hemorrhoid stapling on me two days ago. I feel fantastic! I went to ibuprofen exclusively ~12 hours after the surgery and today I'm not taking anything. This guy must be good at this procedure!

September 21st, 2008
Watch out!
Everything he did in surgery fell apart...never did fix the problem.

August 29th, 2008
He fixed me right up.
He was able to see me quickly, fit me into his surgery schedule for the next day and did an excellent job.