A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Brady, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Brady has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan