A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Branden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Branden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branden
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Branden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Branden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Branden graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Branden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Branden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Branden practice?
- Dr. Peter Branden has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Branden practices Ophthalmology near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Ophthalmologists.