A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Branden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Branden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Branden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Branden graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Branden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Branden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Branden practice?
Dr. Peter Branden practices Ophthalmology near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT and New Haven, CT.
See Waterbury Ophthalmologists.