Learn more about Dr. Peter Branden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Branden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branden
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Branden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Branden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Branden graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Branden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Branden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Branden practice?
- Dr. Peter Branden has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Branden practices Ophthalmology near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Ophthalmologists.