A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Braun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Braun, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Braun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Braun MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Braun practice?
- Dr. Peter Braun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Braun practices Emergency Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Oak Ridge, TN.
See Spartanburg Emergency Physicians.