inactive

• Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2012
Poorest Dr. I've ever seen
Treated me as if I were a burden to treat although he didn't do that either. SRMC needs to take a long hard look at their staff.

September 26th, 2009
He almost KILLED my 7 week old BABY!
I took her into the emergency department because she was coughing very violently, turning blue and choking. He ran only 2 test (nose swabs) for RSV and Flu. Both came back negative so he had the nurses squirt saline in her nost and suck it back out. Then he told me to go home, she was okay. As I walked out that ER door, I KNEW something was wrong about it. I knew she needed to stay because she was VERY sick and something was majorly wrong! So I took her to another hospital's ER, where they ran blood tests, chest xrays, ect. They determined she was in critical condition and needed to be placed in the Pediatric ICU where she was placed on a ventilator, and ultimately had to be transferred to another hospital in another county (Greenville) because she was so critically ill. I think if he wanted to become a DR he should care more about his patients and adhere to the parent's concerns when they bring in a child like that, especially a small infant. If I had done what he said, my daughter would not have been here, which is a HUGE deal because just last May (2008) I lost my son @ only 10 weeks old to SIDS. Luckily I had the brains to know to take her for a 2nd opinion...had I not, she would have died. I really pray for this Doctor because I think he needs prayers. I pray mostly that he doesn't kill someone, or someone's baby due to lack of care, concern, or intelligence.

April 29th, 2015