A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Braverman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Braverman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Braverman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Edward Braverman MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Braverman practice?
- Dr. Peter Braverman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Braverman practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See Baltimore Internists.