Learn more about Dr. Peter Breingan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Breingan, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breingan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Breingan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Breingan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Breingan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Breingan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Breingan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Breingan practice?
- Dr. Peter Breingan has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Breingan practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.