A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Breingan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Breingan, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breingan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Breingan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Breingan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Breingan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Breingan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Breingan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Breingan practice?
- Dr. Peter Breingan has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Breingan practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.