A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bresler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bresler
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bresler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bresler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresler graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bresler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Marian Medical Center
- Marian Medical Center - Santa Maria
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Arnold Bresler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Bresler practice?
- Dr. Peter Bresler has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Bresler practices Family Medicine near Santa Maria, CA.
See Santa Maria Family Physicians.