A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bresler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bresler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresler graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bresler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Marian Medical Center
- Marian Medical Center - Santa Maria
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Arnold Bresler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Bresler practice?
- Dr. Peter Bresler has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Bresler practices Family Medicine near Los Osos, CA.
See Los Osos Family Physicians.