A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bressler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bressler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bressler, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bressler graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bressler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Edward Bressler MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Bressler practice?
- Dr. Peter Bressler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bressler practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Endocrinologists.