Dr. Peter-Brian Andersson MD Patient Reviews

July 26th, 2016
great dr. excellent communicator

January 15th, 2016
Top of the line!
I wish I could see Dr Andersson more often though I do not want to have an illness in order to make that happen. Not everyone has a Rhodes Scholar for his/her doctor. Down to earth and super bright and very welcoming! What more can anyone ask?

October 6th, 2014
I agree with the others -- he is an amazing doctor on every level. His staff is deplorable. Outright unhelpful and rude. They make you feel awful for calling there or needing anything. I loathe going there because of them. Not sure one of them, but most of them. Cynthia/ Cindy is by far the worst though. I pretty much dread calling and going there because I know it will be a hassle. As a migraine sufferer, they have 0 bedside manner about care and issues. Considering moving to another practice because I can't take this staff any longer. Oh, and their insurance/billing follow up is just as bad.

May 23rd, 2013
Really Awesome Doctor, Really Horrible Staff
I'll cut to the chase. Dr. Andersson is one of the best doctor's I've ever been to, and a really great person. That's why it's such a shame that his staff working the front desk and answering the phones might be the worst people on the planet. They're rude, hard to deal with, cold, unprofessional, and impatient. As if they landed in their positions not realizing that they would have to actually deal with the public. Even after I called and was rudely shot down, I had my ER doctor call them to tell them I needed to be seen immediately because of a stint I had in the ER for a neurological condition, they lacked the urgency and professionalism to fit me in. They really are ruining it for a Dr. who is an absolute pleasure to see and really knows what he's doing. I was shocked at the way I was treated, so I tried to get a second opinion to see if I was misreading things. After I consulted with NUMEROUS other people, I found that most of them had the same experience. Really a shame.

May 5th, 2013
LOVE my Neurologist!!!
When something is going on with you, and none of your regular internal medicine doctors can figure out what is going on with you... That is what happened to me and Dr. Peter Brian Andersson sat down with me, made me feel supported and safe, he took the time to talk with me and reassure me that we'd start of at test #1 (which ever one he felt that we needed to start with) and that we go to any # until he could help figure out what was going on with me. I was 36 at the time, a mom of two, in great health and running marathons, taking yoga and Tae Bo classes and never had any serious Heath problems. I was having what I thought were little moments of anxiety (but with odd feelings or sensations attached to them), every now and then but enough to where I knew I needed to talk to him, he just confidently reassured me that whatever was going on that he would help me take care of it. Long story short, he found that I had a 12mm tumor growing rapidly in my left temporal lobe and immediately helped me find the best surgeon, who needed to remove it immediately. Even though Dr. Peter Brian Andersson knew I was in amazing surgical hands, he frequently followed up with me and my family to make sure that I was okay and being well taken care of after my surgery. He is one of the most kind, patient, friendly and supportive doctors that I know. I would happily and confidently refer him to anyone! I only wish all doctors were more more like him!

August 28th, 2012
WORST doctors office ever
I have never experienced such horrible care from a doctor's office - ever. And I have never felt a need to write a review either but the care (or lack thereof) received from this office was that horrible that it was necessary. I was in the Emergency Room earlier this week and was told to follow up with this office for an appointment and was told I needed to wait 3 months for an appointment!! I urged her to understand the necessity to see him sooner as I was just in the ER and she simply said - I'm sorry, nothing I can do. She was unwilling to pass a message on and to take any care or concern. I would NOT recommend this doctor or their office to anyone.

March 26th, 2012
Dr, Andersson is hands down "the best" - grateful for the medical difference he has made in my life

March 24th, 2012
OUTSTANDING NEUROLOGIST!
Dr. Andersson is kind, compassionate, extremely intelligent and has a wonderful bedside manner. He listens attentively and really cares. He is an amazing Neurologist and has forever changed my life for the better! I am so grateful to have found him!

January 15th, 2012
Dr. Andersson = Excellent
My first visit to Dr. Andersson was great. He spent a very good amount of time going over everything with me. I have a follow-up scheduled and I have complete confidence that we are on the right track. I highly recommend Dr. Andersson and if I could give more than 4 stars I would.

December 8th, 2011
Would never recommend or see again.
Didn't like him at all!

April 24th, 2011
Excellent Doctor!!!
He is positive, super intelligent, very detailed, and most important, he solved my issue quickly and my life has been so much better since.

February 17th, 2011
Excellent attentive doctor
He's gone out of his way to make sure I'm making informed decisions about my condition.