A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bridge, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bridge, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridge graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bridge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
- Brandon Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mark Bridge MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Bridge practice?
- Dr. Peter Bridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Bridge practices Plastic Surgery near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Surgeons.