A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bridges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bridges is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bridges, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridges graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bridges has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Bridges MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Bridges practice?
- Dr. Peter Bridges has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Bridges practices Urology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Urologists.