A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bridges is Satisfactory. Dr. Bridges has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bridges, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Enlarged Prostate BPH, and General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridges graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bridges has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Kane Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bridges accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bridges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Bridges practice?
Dr. Peter Bridges practices Urology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MI and Niles, MI.
See Erie Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Bridges, Dr. Pierre Bridges, Dr. Pete Bridges