Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Nov 13th, 2014

So far, I've had a horrible experience with this practice. My initial appointment was cancelled and then I was rescheduled with a physician's assistant (who was very knowledgeable and attentive). I was still experiencing symptoms and called the office at which point it was decided that I should get a cystoscopy. My appointment was scheduled for a month in the future. Two days before my scheduled appointment, the office phoned me to tell me that Dr. Bridges would not be in the office on the day of my appointment and that I would need to reschedule. I was told I could schedule for the following afternoon, so I scrambled to clear my work schedule and took the appointment. Hours later, I received another call stating that they would have to cancel my appointment again as once more, Dr. Bridges would not be in the office that day. So now I have to wait another month. When IS Dr. Bridges in the office??? Poor coordination among office staff. Poor accommodation. I'll be seeking another urologist.

|  Unconcerned  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2014

Very difficult to get answers about procedure (kidney stone blasting into passable pieces) ESWL electro shockwave lithotripsy. Poor bedside manner unconcerned about my questions, "don't worry about it, it's very simple" Could not get information about how to prevent ks in future. Was told to check Internet. Office is very inconvenient to get to once you are in the building. A very long walk after taking elevator. First 2 reviews were also my experience. One positive--- a woman called"Cookie" was wonderful, helpful,kind and compassionate. I don't know what her title was, When I had to return to his office to have my Stent removed, Dr. Bridges was not even there, an associate I had never heard of was there to do the procedure!

Jan 7th, 2014

I found the exact opposite as the previous reviews, this is an excellant Dr who has always had time to answer my questions and explain my problem...very knowledgeable and nice

Sep 26th, 2012

This dr would rather call in a prescription for a patient then see the patient in person. He doesnt seem concerned about his patients health or hrlping them.

Jul 9th, 2012

Not very concerned about the patient's needs. Tends to spend as little time as possible with the patient. Does not thorougly explain the situation. Will gladly do a procedure in lieu of a thorough examination. Tends to procedure happy. Poor bedside manner.