Learn more about Dr. Peter Broberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Broberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Broberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Broberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broberg graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Broberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Harlan Broberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Broberg practice?
- Dr. Peter Broberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Broberg practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lockhart, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.