A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Broberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Broberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Broberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Broberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broberg graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Broberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Harlan Broberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Broberg practice?
- Dr. Peter Broberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Broberg practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.