A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Broberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Broberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broberg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Broberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Broberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broberg graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Broberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Harlan Broberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Broberg practice?
- Dr. Peter Broberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Broberg practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.