A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Brodrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Brodrick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Brodrick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodrick graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Brodrick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Samuel Brodrick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Brodrick practice?
- Dr. Peter Brodrick has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter Brodrick practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Onalaska, WI.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.