Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Broekelschen
Dr. Peter Broekelschen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Broekelschen is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and University of California, Irvine Medical Center. Dr. Broekelschen has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Broekelschen has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Broekelschen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Jeanne Spudick
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Surinder Saini
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0.01 mi36
Dr. David Herzlinger
Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0.01 mi48