Learn more about Dr. Peter Broekelschen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Broekelschen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broekelschen
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Broekelschen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Broekelschen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Broekelschen graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Broekelschen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Broekelschen MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Broekelschen practice?
- Dr. Peter Broekelschen has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Broekelschen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Gastroenterologists.