Learn more about Dr. Peter Broekelschen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Broekelschen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broekelschen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Broekelschen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Broekelschen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Broekelschen graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Broekelschen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Broekelschen MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Broekelschen practice?
- Dr. Peter Broekelschen has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Broekelschen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Gastroenterologists.