A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bronec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bronec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bronec, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Disc Surgery
- Peripheral Nerve
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bronec graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bronec has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Robert Bronec MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Bronec practice?
- Dr. Peter Bronec has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bronec practices Neurological Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.