A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Buchert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Buchert is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Buchert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchert graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Buchert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Cooper County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Buchert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Buchert practice?
- Dr. Peter Buchert has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Buchert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons.