A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Buchert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Buchert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchert
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buchert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Buchert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchert graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Buchert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Cooper County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Buchert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Buchert practice?
- Dr. Peter Buchert has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Buchert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons.