Dr. Peter Buchert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Buchert?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Peter Buchert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2015

Likes and Dislikes about my physician!

The first time I saw Dr. Butchert I was hesitant to even go back to him. He is very PROFESSIONAL, AND LIKE MY HUSBAND SAID " I AM NOT THERE TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM". I got to thinking about it, I am there for medical reasons ONLY ,that I am not there to be friends and giggle with him. I am just used to going to physicians that are NOT SO QUITE PROFESSIONAL ONLY, AND talk to me about other things in my life. I went back to him and we scheduled a knee replacement and he did an EXCELLENT JOB! His bedside manners were okay, He was there maybe 5-7 minutes each day. He would ask me, if there was anything that I needed which I thought was NICE. . I cannot really say I had any major problems with him and that I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIM TO PEOPLE AND GO BACK TO HIM MYSELF. NOW IS THE ROAD TO RECOVERY TIME.

June 7th, 2013

Please do not see this Doctor!

Please do not see this doctor if you have any sense at all. He may appear to be caring at the bedside initially, but overall, a patient is a patient is a patient to him. Standard procedures for all patients, no matter what other sorts of problems you have going on. Please choose someone else, even if you have to wait to get in with another doc. It will be well worth the wait!!

August 17th, 2016