A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Buetow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Buetow is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Buetow, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buetow graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Buetow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center 6/22/2007 Active Current Radiology
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 9/23/2003 Active Current Radiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Buetow MD is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Buetow practice?
- Dr. Peter Buetow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Buetow practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Radiologists.