Dr. Peter Bump MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

August 16th, 2015
He's simply the best!

March 10th, 2014
Good experience overall
The front desk staff and nurses were consistently friendly and efficient. I never had to wait longer than 10 minutes or so for my appointment; often I was called in early if they saw I had checked in. Questions were answered with confidence. Sometimes though, I didn't feel 100% listened to. I had to answer "boy or girl?" approximately five to six times. I know they have a lot of patients, but it didn't make me feel very valued. I don't have a lot of experience with doctors though, so that may just be how it is. My main concern was feeling confident in the medical care itself, and in that I was satisfied.

January 28th, 2011
Dr. Bump and Northwoods OBGYN were fabulous during my second pregnancy. I chose their practice after a poor experience at another hospital and office with my first child. If it weren't for Dr. Bump's patience and expertise I may have ended with a repeat c-section. Fortunately, I was able to have an awesome VBAC! Although Dr. Morreale delivered me, I would HIGHLY recommend their practice to all expectant mothers!

October 26th, 2010
Very laid back and comforting. Perfect for uptight first time mothers! Reassuring and experienced. Gives honest opinion and has the ability to make things feel like it will all be alright.

July 3rd, 2010
I highly recommend
Dr. Bump is an OBGYN that will put your mind at ease. I had a twin pregnancy that ended early due to baby B being in distress and he didn't take any chances and ordered the appropriate tests (eventhough his partner thought that it would show a false positive). His office staff is top notch also!!!