A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Burk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Burk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Burk, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burk graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Burk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Burk MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Burk practice?
- Dr. Peter Burk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Burk practices Dermatology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Bronx Dermatologists.