Dr. Peter Bushunow MD Patient Reviews

4.7

April 8th, 2015
The Doctor takes time to answer all of your questions, and has a great deal of experience in working with cancer patients. I consider Dr. Bushunow as good as they come. By the way I never rate anyone with top numbers. We are all still human, but I would recommend this Doctor to anyone.

May 6th, 2014
a true doctor; one who cares
Dr Bushunow treated my 89 year old mother after a second bout with lung cancer. As we all know there is a fine line between quality of life, "saving someone", and having the family accept the illness. Dr Bushunow was always reassuring yet not unrealistic when I would ask the future of my mom. She lost her battle 1 1/2 years ago but i can say that Dr Bushunow was incredible in her health care. This week i found out that my uncle has a large mass and i went to see the doctor to ask if he would take my uncle as a patient.He took time out of his busy day to see me and within 2 hours of me leaving his office he scheduled an appointment in 2 days to see my uncle. Most doctors would not have even seen me; they would have had me beg a nurse for what i wanted, but not this doctor. He is one of the most compassionate, caring, intelligent doctors i met in the long experience with my mom. He has a heart and cares for the family and was ALWAYS there for me to ask questions or simply voice my fears regarding my mom.