A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Barnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Barnett, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Barnett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- St. Edward Mercy Medical Center - Ft. Smith, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Christopher Barnett MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Peter Barnett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Barnett practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers, AR.
See Fort Smith Emergency Physicians.