A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Benson, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine
- emergency ultrasound
- information technology (IT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Christopher Benson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medical Services.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Benson practice?
- Dr. Peter Benson has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Peter Benson practices Emergency Medical Services near Emeryville, CA.