A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Fung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Fung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Fung, FAAN, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fung graduated from University Of Hong Kong. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Fung FAAN, FACP, and FAHA is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Fung practice?
- Dr. Peter Fung has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter Fung practices Neurology near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Mountain View, CA.
See Sunnyvale Neurologists.