Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Johnson
Dr. Peter Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marshfield, WI. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Ministry Saint Joseph's Hospital, Marshfield, Wisconsin and Ministry Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield , Marshfield, Wisconsin. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Johnson has the following 4 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.
Dr. Tula Haldes
Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry
Marshfield, WI 0 mi34
Dr. Celeste Adrian
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Marshfield, WI 0 mi20
Dr. Harjot Sidhu
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Marshfield, WI 0 mi21