A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Miller practice?
- Dr. Peter Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Miller practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pooler, GA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Savannah Primary Care Doctors.