Dr. Peter Miller MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Grand Ledge, MI

• Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2015
The staff at SouthCoast Health are very professional and prompt. They provide each patient with excellient customer services and assurance that your health is top priority. Dr. Peter Miller just like his medical staff is very professional and shows a real concern towards the health of his patients.

August 5th, 2015
He is a decent doctor when you are physically in front of his face, however if you need refills or anything that requires a follow up of any kind you might as well forget about it. I went to refill my thyroid medication and found I had no refills. I called his office on Monday for a refill (blood work was done three months prior), I continued calling for the entire week (sometimes twice) and they never called it in and could not explain why he did not approve it. This was not the first time I have had issues like this.

June 18th, 2015
He is Great
Dr Miller is always smiling. He is easy to talk to and is always willing to talk to you. He will talk to you about most anything that you want to talk about. He does not rush you out of his office. When you pass him in the hall he knows you and speaks to you. He knows what he is doing and if he does not know what is going on with you he will find someone for you that does. I just love finding him to care for me.

June 14th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr Miller is a great person and a excellent doctor Dr Miller is easy to talk to. He explains everything in details and give me complete answers to all my questions. I truly believe that he cares about my health. He speak to me when he is outside the office. I thank for being my doctor and caring.

May 22nd, 2015
We are senior citizens and have seen many doctors in our lifetime, including many specialist. Dr. Miller is rated superior in every aspect. We are very fortune to have him guiding & taking care of our "stay well" program. We are confident Dr. Miller honors all his patients with the same care as we receive. Thank you, Dr. Miller

April 10th, 2015
GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER. SEAM TO CARE ABOUT PTS. IF HE CAN'T GET TO THE BOTTOM OF WHAT IS WRONG, HE WILL POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

March 19th, 2015
Dr. Miller & Nurse Shamika are the best
Dr. Miller & his staff including his nurse Shamika are awesome!

February 19th, 2015
Good Doc - great guy
Dr. Miller's personal attention to my medical situation and his ongoing awareness of it give me the greatest confidence in his analysis and treatment of it. I would recommend he and his staff to all of my family and friends.

February 2nd, 2015
Dr. Miller is not only interested in the reason for my visit but he ask questions and listens and is interested in my overall welfare. This is so important as underlying problems can cause or contribute to the reason for the visit. He is the BEST.

August 15th, 2014
He is a great doctor , He spend time with you and talk about your problem and discuss about ways of fixing your problem. He does follow up on your care.

February 21st, 2017