by G Newby on May 21st, 2015

We are senior citizens and have seen many doctors in our lifetime, including many specialist. Dr. Miller is rated superior in every aspect. We are very fortune to have him guiding & taking care of our "stay well" program. We are confident Dr. Miller honors all his patients with the same care as we receive. Thank you, Dr. Miller

by Judith King on Apr 30th, 2015

He is the best

by BOBBIE SETTLES on Apr 9th, 2015

GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER. SEAM TO CARE ABOUT PTS. IF HE CAN'T GET TO THE BOTTOM OF WHAT IS WRONG, HE WILL POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

Dr. Miller & Nurse Shamika are the best show details Dr. Miller & Nurse Shamika are the best
by Marquis B. on Mar 19th, 2015

Dr. Miller & his staff including his nurse Shamika are awesome!

Good Doc - great guy show details Good Doc - great guy
by Jim McGaw on Feb 19th, 2015

Dr. Miller's personal attention to my medical situation and his ongoing awareness of it give me the greatest confidence in his analysis and treatment of it. I would recommend he and his staff to all of my family and friends.

by Faye W. Newby on Feb 2nd, 2015

Dr. Miller is not only interested in the reason for my visit but he ask questions and listens and is interested in my overall welfare. This is so important as underlying problems can cause or contribute to the reason for the visit. He is the BEST.

by M.H on Aug 15th, 2014

He is a great doctor , He spend time with you and talk about your problem and discuss about ways of fixing your problem. He does follow up on your care.