Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Phillips
Dr. Peter Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Pediatrics. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania and Chop Clinical Associates. Dr. Phillips has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Phillips has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Peter Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Elizabeth Lowenthal
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi13
Dr. Can Ficicioglu
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi28
Dr. Karl Degenhardt
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi12