A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Phillips, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Clayton Phillips MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Peter Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Phillips practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA.
See Glen Mills Neurologists.