Learn more about Dr. Peter Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Shin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Shin, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Shin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Shin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Shin practice?
- Dr. Peter Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Shin practices Neurological Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Neurological Surgeons.