Learn more about Dr. Peter Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Shin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Shin, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Shin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Shin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Shin practice?
- Dr. Peter Shin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Shin practices Neurological Surgery near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Puyallup, WA.
See Federal Way Neurological Surgeons.