Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore. CitySearch.
by NIKKI on Mar 2nd, 2015

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!

by Ms. G on Jan 23rd, 2015

My experience wasn't good because I got a bacteria at the moment I was in surgery and I was 2 months trying to save her but at the end the doctor came out and I suffered a lot and that situation bring me a lot of hormone's complications. That was a nightmare in my live. Be careful with this clinic

my amazing experience♥ show details my amazing experience♥
by Ms.Yadi Bustillo on Jun 6th, 2013

My experience was amazing!! Customer service, follow ups, personal treatments were incredible. I'm going back asap to do more procedures. My surgery was a 10 My favorite & trust worthy doctors I blindly recomend them.

Love this doctor show details Love this doctor
by Cinthia Rodrigues on May 2nd, 2013

I looked up this doctor online to find reviews about him and rarely found any. I just got my breast augmentation with Dr. Somers and I love how they look. I showed him what I wanted and he was very honest with me as to what the outcome would be. This doctor is great, I have 3 days out of surgery and have no bruising and the recovery has been very quick for me. Loved the doctor and the size I got, the price was great as well :)

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
good doctor show details good doctor
by ale on Apr 13th, 2013

i love it . the doctor Somers is perfect , love as did my breasts.

Sep 13th, 2012

I have had my implants since 3-3-03 (9 years) they look great still..love you dr somers! lupe

best doctor show details best doctor
by jessica on May 4th, 2010

me and my friends got our breast done around the same time and they both have bad scars and you cant even see mine! i love my breast!

Apr 29th, 2010

I love my new breast. They look so natural that people do not believe that they are implants...

by rubiasol on Mar 21st, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Somers and his staff were the best. I like the fact that Dr. Somers took the time to answer the questions I had and concerns regarding the surgery. I am very satisfied with my results adn would recommend him to others.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
by yanis on Jul 10th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I had breast augmentation about three years ago since I had extremely small breast and was very unhappy with the size. I am still a very satisfied patient. Not only have my breast kept thier original round shape but they have not reduced in size as sal

Read Full Review at citysearch.com