Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
BREAST IMPLANT show details BREAST IMPLANT
Jul 8th, 2016

NEVER CHOOSE THE DR AGAIN TERRIBLE RESULT

Not good show details Not good
by Sailin on Jun 20th, 2016

I visit this doctor a few times i make two times breast surgery whith hin and still don't have good results im very disappointed with the results

THe Best! show details THe Best!
by Alina on May 31st, 2016

Dr. Somers is the best Dr. you can have. He did my nose 15 years ago and he did my boobs a moth ago and couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Dr. Somers and his staff.

YOU PICKED THE RIGHT DOCTOR show details YOU PICKED THE RIGHT DOCTOR
by crissy on May 28th, 2016

I was so nervous to get my breast done. I didnt want to get botched.His price is $2200 & at first Im like thats cheap. Than i went to the office and I noticed it was small and outdated. This made me more nervous. But let me tell you. He did such a good job. We agreed on a 400cc plus implant and after survery i was 540cc. I am 5'3 and 130 pounds. I didnt want big boobs at all.i wanted more natural look. I told him what i wanted and he did it. My advice dont worry to much about the cc's. Even though i have a big implant my boobs dont look huge at all they look medium size. Trust his experience i am telling you. You have nothing to worry about.its painful but get allot of pillows and rest because you wont be able to move.it has been 1 week and 1 day since surgery.i feel a little sore but for the most part the pain is all gone.You will love your boobs and have no regrets.just tell him the look you want and allow him to do it in his way.i hoped i helped you

May 18th, 2016

Amazing , best experience ever , very happy 😊

I FOUND A GEM show details I FOUND A GEM
by carol sue gershman on May 9th, 2016

THE BEST OF THE BEST

I Love Him show details I Love Him
by Toniesha Green on Apr 12th, 2016

I LOVE DR SOMMERS AND THE STAFF HE DID AN AMAZING JOB .

Apr 1st, 2016

very knowledgeable person , great surgeon

Happy with the result! show details Happy with the result!
by Vera Pellaton on Jan 9th, 2016

It's been almost 3 years since I made my breast augmentaton. I am very happy I chose Dr. Somers! Love my new look!

My Experience show details My Experience
by Leslie Rams on Sep 14th, 2015

I have anxiety and Panic attacks when I am either very nervous or Scared and I went into the surgery room laid in the bed and felt right at home these Nurses, Anesthesiologist, and Dr. Sumors him self made me feel so secure that i seriously didn't have any sort of Anxiety at ALL ! Great Staff and Awesome Patient Care !

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Mary on Jun 29th, 2015

Great dr and staff !!

by NIKKI on Mar 2nd, 2015

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!

my amazing experience♥ show details my amazing experience♥
by Ms.Yadi Bustillo on Jun 6th, 2013

My experience was amazing!! Customer service, follow ups, personal treatments were incredible. I'm going back asap to do more procedures. My surgery was a 10 My favorite & trust worthy doctors I blindly recomend them.

Love this doctor show details Love this doctor
by Cinthia Rodrigues on May 2nd, 2013

I looked up this doctor online to find reviews about him and rarely found any. I just got my breast augmentation with Dr. Somers and I love how they look. I showed him what I wanted and he was very honest with me as to what the outcome would be. This doctor is great, I have 3 days out of surgery and have no bruising and the recovery has been very quick for me. Loved the doctor and the size I got, the price was great as well :)

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
good doctor show details good doctor
by ale on Apr 13th, 2013

i love it . the doctor Somers is perfect , love as did my breasts.

best doctor show details best doctor
by jessica on May 4th, 2010

me and my friends got our breast done around the same time and they both have bad scars and you cant even see mine! i love my breast!

Apr 29th, 2010

I love my new breast. They look so natural that people do not believe that they are implants...