A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wang, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Wang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Chi Wang MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Peter Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wang practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Frisco Orthopedic Surgeons.