A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Young, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Young has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans