A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Cabala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Cabala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabala graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cabala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Cabala DO is a male Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter Cabala practice?
- Dr. Peter Cabala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Cabala practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Grand Blanc Obstetricians & Gynecologists.