Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 13th, 2016

Excellent

Jun 8th, 2015

Wonderful and caring physician

awesome doctor n staff show details awesome doctor n staff
Aug 16th, 2012

Well I would most definitely recommend him to others. he is a great doctor that actually takes the time and makes sure you understand everything that is going on. I had to under go surgery with him and his staff and I give every one a standing ovation from the patience they had, to the care, it was really great. Thank you all for the comfort that I got. it makes a world of difference.if I had to rate them from a scale of 1-5 star, I would give them all a 10.thank you doctor and staff.

None better show details None better
Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Cabala has a very sensitive bedside manner. I recently had a hysterectomy in which my uterus was at my belly button, now I only have 3 tiny scars. Excellent surgeon, very attentive. I am glad I found my way here. The office staff is tremendous as well, very helpful.

May 21st, 2010

Makes you feel very comfortable; you can discuss anything with him & not feel embrassed. Not afraid to explore new treatment methods - open to alternative medicine concepts as long as they work for the patient. Treats "people" not lab tests - does not hide behind lab work results; tries to find the root cause of problems. Is not afraid to say that he "does not know" - is truthful not arrogant.

High Recommend Dr. Cabala! show details High Recommend Dr. Cabala!
May 6th, 2009

Dr. Cabala has always provided excellent ob/gyn care in a personal, reassuring manner. He was my OB while I was pregnant with my son and always addressed my concerns quickly and appropriately. He is now my GYN and I feel like I can ask him anything and not be embarassed. Great Doctor!

Apr 4th, 2009