Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Doesn't let patients refuse cervical checks! show details Doesn't let patients refuse cervical checks!
Sep 8th, 2013

I have been going to this office since the beginning of my pregnancy and I am now 27 1/2 weeks pg. I seen this dr for the first time last week where he talked to me with no respect for my declining of internal cervical checks (which this office does at ever appt starting with your first). Despite a specialist telling the office no internals as well as myself. He was very rude, didn't even finish my appt and told me to go elsewhere. I also rec'd a letter from his office saying they will no longer see me. They don't believe u have rights and cervical checks every appt for no reason is not necessary. Would never recommend this group! I am a nurse and have 5 other kids and no other drs perform checks routinely like this and you have the right to refuse!

awesome doctor n staff show details awesome doctor n staff
Aug 16th, 2012

Well I would most definitely recommend him to others. he is a great doctor that actually takes the time and makes sure you understand everything that is going on. I had to under go surgery with him and his staff and I give every one a standing ovation from the patience they had, to the care, it was really great. Thank you all for the comfort that I got. it makes a world of difference.if I had to rate them from a scale of 1-5 star, I would give them all a 10.thank you doctor and staff.

None better show details None better
Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Cabala has a very sensitive bedside manner. I recently had a hysterectomy in which my uterus was at my belly button, now I only have 3 tiny scars. Excellent surgeon, very attentive. I am glad I found my way here. The office staff is tremendous as well, very helpful.

May 21st, 2010

Makes you feel very comfortable; you can discuss anything with him & not feel embrassed. Not afraid to explore new treatment methods - open to alternative medicine concepts as long as they work for the patient. Treats "people" not lab tests - does not hide behind lab work results; tries to find the root cause of problems. Is not afraid to say that he "does not know" - is truthful not arrogant.

High Recommend Dr. Cabala! show details High Recommend Dr. Cabala!
May 6th, 2009

Dr. Cabala has always provided excellent ob/gyn care in a personal, reassuring manner. He was my OB while I was pregnant with my son and always addressed my concerns quickly and appropriately. He is now my GYN and I feel like I can ask him anything and not be embarassed. Great Doctor!

Apr 4th, 2009